The Upper Room ห้องชั้นบน http://www.upperroom.org
Welcome to Upper Room Daily Reflections. This daily resource takes the place of the Upper Room Seasonal Reflections.
Here at Upper Room Ministries, we say, Every Day Find a Way. We invite you, every day, to find a way to spend some time with God in reading, prayer, and meditation.
Heres how to use Daily Reflections:
1. Read Daily Reflections online. Or subscribe to a feed (RSS or email) to have the reflection pushed to you every day.
2. Read each days quote from an Upper Room book or magazine. Spend some time thinking about these words and how they speak to you that day. As you spend time with the quote, it will deepen within you, bringing you new insights and connections.
3. Read the scripture reading each day. The scripture reading is from the weeks lectionary scriptures. (Read more about the lectionary.) Read the scripture meditatively and prayerfully. (Try doing Lectio Divina with both the scripture reading and the quote for the day.)
4. Close your meditation time with prayer. If you would like to, submit a prayer to the Upper Room Prayer Center or to the MethodX Prayer Wall.
5. Share your thoughts with others by commenting on that days reflection on the Daily Reflections web page.